To play a song on Spotify, you will need to have a Spotify account and the Spotify app installed on your device. Once you have those, you can follow these steps to play a song:
- Open the Spotify app on your device.
- Log in to your Spotify account if you haven’t already.
- Search for the song you want to play by using the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Once you find the song, click on it to open the song details.
- Click the play button to start playing the song.
- Once the song is playing, you can use the controls at the bottom of the screen to pause, skip, or adjust the volume.
If you have Spotify on your phone, you also can create a playlist and add the song you want to it, and then press play on the playlist.
Also, you can use the Spotify connect feature to play music on other devices such as speakers, smart TVs, and game consoles.